KDE.ORG Design Adoption

Alex winterwolf at myway.com
Sat Jun 21 22:00:38 UTC 2003

Hi, I remember reading a few months ago that the design adopted by KDE.org will replace the design which many KDE websites like:

http://www.kde.org/areas/people/
http://i18n.kde.org/
http://artist.kde.org/
http://dot.kde.org/
http://events.kde.org/
http://kdemyths.urbanlizard.com/
http://www.koffice.org/
http://www.kdevelop.org/
http://printing.kde.org/
http://women.kde.org/
http://developer.kde.org/
http://www.kdeleague.org/
http://enterprise.kde.org/
http://promo.kde.org/

do not us and have not even adopted the color-scheme. This is not even the complete list of website snot using the new design, it is a shame to see such inconsistency so many months after the new design became ffective and I am wondering if there si stilla  plan to bring a level of consistency between the different designs KDE.org sub-sites have adopted.

I really hope this issue is taken seriously because it is really hurting KDE's image as a consistent desktop. People will think that if the sites are this inconsistent so must be the desktop.

Thanks,
   I hope this issue will get resolved quickly =)

BTW: I will help, but I am leaving for 2 months starting tommarow so I can't help yet.