Including FTOSX in KDE list ...

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Jun 5 23:58:19 UTC 2003

Am Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2003 23:29 schrieb Jason Bainbridge:

Hi,

> On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 05:11, Martin Konold wrote:
> > -- http://www.futuretg.com/Consulting/index.html
>
> How does that reflect badly upon them? So they provide commercial support
> for Linux, what does that matter? Plenty of companies do that and I have
> seen worse charges than that as well...

It is not the point that they offer commerical support but if you look more
closely at the numbers you will notice that 50 incidents cost more than
double of 25 incidents. This page has been there for years.

Please check multiple other strange facts yourself.

I prefer if KDE is not refering to the FT in any way.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de