Error In Passwd-Changer

informix at web.de informix at web.de
Wed Jun 4 22:44:49 UTC 2003

Hallo there!

When I use the below link to change my passwd, this message appears in my Konqueror;) :

---------------------------
Software error:

SELECT userid FROM tokens WHERE token = : You have an error in your SQL syntax near ''
at line 1 at globals.pl line 276.

 For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at kde.org), giving this error
message and the time and date of the error.

Now I should have done anything!

bye, and many thanks for you work!

bugzilla-admin-daemon at ktown.kde.org schrieb am 05.06.03 00:39:40:

> You (or someone impersonating you) has requested to change your Bugzilla
> password.  To change your password, visit the following link:
>
> http://bugs.kde.org/token.cgi?a=cfmpw&t=%23WQaZvL%23
>
> If you are not the person who made this request, or you wish to cancel
> this request, visit the following link:
>
> http://bugs.kde.org/token.cgi?a=cxlpw&t=%23WQaZvL%23
>
> If you do nothing, the request will lapse after 3 days
> () or when you log in successfully.

"Best wishes",
"Mit freundlichem Gruß",
"Con tutta stima la salutiamo",
			  Matthias Fenner

Copyright 2003. Matthias Fenner, Microsoft Network is
prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, in whole or in part
without license. License to distribute this work is available to Microsoft at
$500. Transmission without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms.