Could you help me for a sec.

David Kern dolittleg3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 05:55:30 UTC 2003

Sorry for taking up your time with something so silly
but. I could not fined a better Email with just my
keboard.

 Problem: I Got a new mouse and plugged it in it
worked but then it brought up a set up page and I
picked the wrong mouse in the mouse configurations and
it does not work now and I do not know how to get back
to the mouse configurations with the keyboard.
 I tried using my old mouse but it did not work and
the mouse configurations page did not come up could
you tell me how I could get back to that page with the
keyboard thank you for your time.

 - And if you could what mouse setting would I use for
a Logitech Wheel Mouse?