VideoEmail adding personality to electronic communication

Aaron businessman19 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:16:25 UTC 2003

Finally! You found it! New opportunity available in the USA and Canada with Global Expansion happening SOON!

Did you ever wish you could really be at the beginning of a cutting edge technology and be positioned to profit in the biggest possible way? Here is your chance.

I know by now that you have seen the Sprint commercials where a person takes a picture with a cell phone and sends it to another cell phone, right? If you think that technology is cool, then you do not want to miss out on what we are about to share with you.

Let’s just say that one of the common reactions from people when we ask what do they think, the only word that comes out of their mouth is “Wow!”

June 9th, 2003 will be a date that tens of thousands of people will always remember. Why? Because it will be the first day that they took control of their current financial situation and became involved in a business opportunity that has a market potential of 1 Billion (1,000,000,000) users. VIDEO e-mail is here and the potential for anyone to create an ongoing residual income is mind-blowing.

The Demand for your product determines your success.

Plain email using text is like black and white TV

Would you want to try to market black & white TVs today? We know that you wouldn’t even dream of it. Why? Because no one would buy them from you as technology has advanced and everyone has moved to color TV. There is little or no demand for black and white TV’s anymore. And for that matter, why would people continue to use plain old boring text e-mail when you can easily create full color video e-mails?

To learn more about our business opportunity confirm your e-mail adress just click here

or if you have recieved this letter by mistake just delete this e-mail and you will br removed from our mailing list, thank you. Aaron C. Walden

contact me

CalciumfactorX at hotmail.com

(502)868-7911

121 Malibu Canyon