Portable trade show & display system, look for wholesaler

Mr. Ricky Kwan recky_eastern at 163.com
Wed Jul 2 11:45:13 UTC 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are "RECKY-EASTERN EXHIBITION & DISPLAY CO., LTD."  based in China,who is  manufacturer on portable trade show & display system
.Our products were exported to more than 30 countries, we are going to look for more dealers
 all around the world. Our products include:

1.Portable display system
2.Pop-up display system
3.Rolling-up banner stand display system
4.Rotating light box system
5.Display panel system
6.Modular display system
7.PVC sales promotion stand
8.O'ctanorm standard display system
9.Advertising equipment system
10.Design & construct for Exhibition engineering
11.Foldable tabernacle system;

If you are interested in our products, please contact us, We will give you exclusive
authorization distributor in your country. Please view our website:http://www.asia-displays.com,
if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Ricky Kwan president

RECKY-EASTERN EXHIBITION & DISPLAY CO., LTD.
Tel:+86-20-84178649 84178846    Fax:+86-20-84178846

Mobile:86-13802769658

E-mail: recky_eastern at 163.com

Web:http://www.asia-displays.com

Add:Rm 903,Jiadong Building, Yuexin Plaza, #2, Shiliugang Road,  510310 Guangzhou P.R.C

2/7/2003