wwwtesting ready for final test drive ;)

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 28 23:39:34 UTC 2003

I agree on the one paragraph bit, I will make an experimental change locally on that tonight and post some screenshots.

For the page navigation links/anchors what I am thinking now that you reminded me that Inform and Search are headings not links, that we move them with their current background to the top of the page just below those headings and shrink the height of the div they are in quite considerably. I'll experiement with this as well tonight.

Regards,
Jason