kde.org redesign

Timo A. Hummel timo.hummel at gmx.net
Sun Jan 26 18:49:31 UTC 2003

Hi,

I made a few screenshots with the three most popular *nix browsers:
Konqueror, Opera and Mozilla. Konqueror is from CVS a few weeks ago, I'm
currently updating to a current CVS version and will post an updated
version later.

http://www.timohummel.com/konqueror.png
http://www.timohummel.com/mozilla.png
http://www.timohummel.com/opera.png

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
 Timo

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 19:29, Christoph Cullmann wrote:

Timo A. Hummel <timo.hummel at gmx.net>