[Sysadmin] Re: enterprise.kde.org

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer bero at arklinux.org
Sun Jan 26 15:59:30 UTC 2003

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> I have not seen any reaction to this so far.

This is because mail to enterprise.kde.org etc. bounces back. I did reply
last week. In short, the box we used for hosting no longer exists, but I
have the harddisk, but it used to be in my old apartment, which is a 3.5
hours drive from where I live now, and I didn't have the time to go there.

> If this issue can't be resolved
> within a week or so I suggest to redirect enterprise.kde.org to www.kde.org.

I've had enough time to get the disk and build it into a new box last
night, I have all the database dumps now. Let me know where to send them.

LLaP
bero

--
Ark Linux - Linux for the masses