Bug reporting

Doug Wright doug_wright at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 26 03:06:53 UTC 2003

Good Day.

Today I tried to submit a bug report against KDE 3.0.0.  It seems that the
earliest version of KDE 3 that I can report bugs against is 3.0.3 according
to your bug reporting system.

I searched for my bug using the query feature, but could not find it so I can
only assume that it exists in more current versions.

This is a serious bug that results in data loss.  Now that I know about it I
can work around it and thus I do not wish to upgrade my version of KDE as the
bug reporting system suggests.  I still wish to report this bug though.  How
can I do this if your reporting system will not accept a bug report against
3.0.0?

Thanks.

-Doug Wright