[Sysadmin] Re: Permissions for wwwtesting.kde.org

Christopher Molnar molnar at kde.org
Sat Jan 25 21:21:06 UTC 2003

Hey, I don't know if this is code that will eventually need to end up
on the web mirrors, but if it is I want to make a comment before this
goes to far:

I as a web mirror site will not allow write access to any directory by
a mirrored site. If this is the case I will no longer be a KDE mirror
site. There are way to many possible security problems with this idea.

-Chris