Permissions for wwwtesting.kde.org

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 25 17:18:37 UTC 2003

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 01:07, you wrote:
> Perhaps we should have a /media/tmp dir for such stuff, as enable writing
> to includes dir is not that clever, or ?

Probably not a bad idea but I only placed it in media/includes as I would have
had to modify the requirements for the php.ini's include path otherwise,
although I guess it could go in media/includes/tmp but at the end of the day
the generated files are actually includes themselves so I don't think it
matters too much.

Currently with kde.org the index.html file is generated and written to the
root directory so I don't think it would matter if we are writing to
media/includes

Regards,
Jason