rich at westpoint.ltd.uk
Fri Jan 24 16:33:29 UTC 2003
Just a note that this looks bad in IE6:
- The light blue box containing the bullets for 'inform' overlaps the
dark blue box.
- The dark box containing inform doesn't match the height of the one on
the RHS containing Search.
- There is a huge gap between title and their items in the box on the
right hand side.
- The padding around the the central text column seems excessive.
- The news items seem to be indented too far.
- The applications table at the bottom seems very messed up - is this
- IE thinks there is an error at line 22 char 2, W3C validator is happy
Any replies to my rich at kde.org address please, as this is my work account.
Richard Moore, Principle Software Engineer
More information about the kde-www