links.inc

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Mon Jan 6 22:57:26 UTC 2003

Hey again

On Monday 06 January 2003 23:39, Rainer Endres Rainer Endres
<endres at physos.org> wrote to kde-www at kde.org, sysadmin at kde.org

> Can please somebody explain to me why links.inc is using absolute
> "http://www.kde.org/...." links? ;)

Because every page is including them and they are wrong for subdirectories.
This is not a nice thing. There are several solutions for this, but I think
they are not really worth the effort.

> All KDE.org mirrors are only mirroring the front page basically, the
> complete menu is external for the mirrors and using the main site at TT.

not nice, but nothing to change before the revision.

> I will change this tomorrow, when nobody can tell me a good reason for not
> using relative links.

I will not, because I told myself a good reason.

Time for sleep, I think.

MfG
	Rainer