kde-www TNG

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Fri Feb 21 14:41:59 UTC 2003

On Friday 21 February 2003 06:54, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how likely is it that we can switch the webpage layout to a new design for
> KDE 3.1.1 release?
Dirk,

I think we should be able to make the 3.1.1 release (March 3rd), the majority
of the work has been done and there are just a few relatively minor things
to be done plus porting some more of the sites over.

The only real work that needs to be done is changing the update procedures on
the servers so they grab the right chunks out of CVS for the pages, but we
will be providing clear instructions for this so it should be straight
forward for the sysadmin's to do.

Can anyone see any problems with making this deadline? I think it is a prime
opportunity to launch the new design and start to reap some of the benefits
of our hard work over the last few months. :-)

Jason Bainbridge				|	KDE - Conquer Your Desktop
Maintainer - http://usability.kde.org	|	webmaster at usability.kde.org
Co-Maintainer - http://kde.org		|	webmaster at kde.org