State of WWWTesting

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Mon Feb 10 12:07:17 UTC 2003

Technically adding a fed from kde-look is a no brainer as long as they are willing to produce a RDF file but I'm not too sure of how it would affect the layout. IMHO the page is already too long without adding another feed, if we could somehow compact one of the other feeds and have the kde-look feed by it's side in a different column, it would work nicely but I'm not sure if this is do-able.

Once I get my new system up and running I'll have a play around with the layout and see what I can come up with.

Regards,
Jason