State of WWWTesting

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Mon Feb 10 06:23:56 UTC 2003

Hi,

In my opinion the current site is great, what are we waiting for other than the
poll for the default design?  Not sure if we even need to have the poll before
launch - we can also ask after launch and switch the default to the favorite one
in a week or so.

I would note the settings thing does not work for me. There is no Go button (or,
horror, JavaScript) to effect the new design.

BTW, what of the idea of adding an app's icon next to the appname in the new
release section?  will make the page more colorful.

Ciao,

Dre