unable to use bug report tool

Benjamin Jurg B.Jurg at chello.nl
Sat Feb 8 21:10:21 UTC 2003

I wanted to report a bug but I am unable to do so. I have created a acount for
this event (which went OK) but somehow I can not pass the "KBugReport
Summary" page when pressing the <continue> button.

Here is my bug, and I hope to receive a answer to my problem for my next
bug...

Within Ktron I press quickly two subsequent keys (e.g. I am heading to the
left, then I press up and emidiatly right) but the result is that Ktron
calculates me to crash into myself. This happens with any direction and it is
very frustrating if you are about to win...

Details...

KDE Version		1.0 (KDE 3.0.0)
Application			Race Game
Operating System	Linux (i686) release 2.4.18-3
Compiler			gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.3 2.96-110)

Kind regards,

	Benjamin Jurg