endres.css

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Wed Feb 5 13:01:19 UTC 2003

Hi

When I have my name on a design, I would prefer it to be my design.

I don't know who imported this modified version, but when you put my name on
it have at least the decency to tell me directly what you are doing.

Either import my version and tell me what you do not like about it and I will
try to adress it, or import it and leave you hands of it.

Whoever this was, I ask to revert to the correct version.

Sorry I have to react like this, but when my name is on something I want it to
be by me and not by somebody else who thinks he knows better what I wanted or
whatever.

	Rainer