Local Computer Service

frand at milestechnologies.com frand at milestechnologies.com
Thu Aug 28 14:20:03 UTC 2003

Hello,

We are a computer consulting company with locations in South Jersey and
North Jersey.

Miles Technologies offers services in three areas of concentration:

Information Technology, Website Development and Custom Software
Development.

We can assist your current IT department or can offer your company a
complete solution for its computer technology needs.  Our trained staff of
professionals can provide support for your particular needs either
on-site, on the phone, or remotely.

                Please visit our website at www.4miles.com

Please call at me toll free at 1-866-MILES 99 or 1-866-645-3799 if you
have any questions or let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thank You,

Fran Desmond

"You request. We respond. It gets done!"

110-A Centre Blvd.
Marlton, NJ 08053

11 Ise Street
South Hackensack, NJ 07606