Mirror KDE for Malaysia

Ahmad Faisal M. Nor faisal at MyBSD.org.my
Wed Apr 30 10:05:40 UTC 2003

We have finish setting up WWW mirror for KDE for Malaysia region.
Please add our URL/info at:

http://mirrors.mybsd.org.my/kde/mirrors/web.php

below is our info:

Your country: Malaysia
The location of the server: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The owner of the server: MyBSD Malaysia Project (http://www.MyBSD.org.my)
Contact person & Email: Ikmal Ahmad  ikmal at MyBSD.org.my

Please response to this email whether our mirror is accept or reject.

QUOTES: The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten percent
of its capacity -- the rest is overhead for the operating system.
Ahmad Faisal aka ded1     E-mail : faisal at MyBSD.org.my,faizal at MyBSD.org.my
Internet Organization     WWW    : http://www.ded1.org
Pantai Hill Park          Tel    : 016 3468241
58200 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.