pim.kde.org broken

duchier at ps.uni-sb.de duchier at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Apr 29 16:02:11 UTC 2003

Dear webmaster,
it seems that pim.kde.org is currently broken.
When I try to access it, I get a page with the follow error message:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_OLD_FUNCTION' or `T_FUNCTION' or `T_VAR' or `'}'' in /space/www/cvs/www/areas/pim/media/includes/classes/class_translate.inc on line 10

 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /space/www/cvs/www/areas/pim/media/includes/classes/class_translate.inc:10) in /space/www/cvs/www/areas/pim/media/includes/header.inc on line 18

 Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: translate in /space/www/cvs/www/areas/pim/media/includes/header.inc on line 26

Denys Duchier - Équipe Calligramme - LORIA, Nancy, France