[Kde-games-devel] Re: games.kde.org

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Wed Apr 23 16:05:32 UTC 2003

A Dimecres 23 Abril 2003 14:32, Andreas Beckermann va escriure:
> On Tuesday 22 April 2003 23:35, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I think it may be because of the two empty lines of the end of games.inc
> > file, could you try deleting them?
>
> I've just fixed my own system (php had been broken for some time) and could
> therefore test your fix locally.
> It seems to be working - I committed to cvs, I hope the problem will be
> gone then. Thanks a lot!
>
> Do you know why this happened?
I'm not sure at 100%. But if you look at the error

"Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /local/www/kde/kdegames/games.inc:9) in
/local/www/kde/media/includes/header.inc on line 18"

It seems to mean that the output of the page to the user's browser had started
at games.inc line 9 and so it could not change header information in
header.inc line 18 (because this line is after games.inc).

So i suppose apache, php or whatever was interpreting the two empty lines at
the end of games.inc as if it should send to the browser 2 empty lines of
plain html.

Also i think i already had a similar problem with my pages and deleting the
empty lines sorted it, so i was not sure of why the error was produced but i
knew how to sort it.

Albert 'TSDgeos' Astals Cid