KDE Rocks!

GShep gsheppard at bak.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 01:37:08 UTC 2003

	Dear Sirs,

   Im new come to Linux from windows, I have tried both Gnome 2.2 and
Kde 3.1, ive also tried Xfce and Windowmaker. Of them all I must admit
that KDE "just works" ALOT less hassles to tend to. Learning Linux is
tough enough without absolutely every detail Hammering me between the
eyes. Anyhow im a KDE man now died in the wool :) I installed OpenOffice
1.1 beta... under gnome it forced me to make shortcuts manually (what a
pain in the BUTT) imaged my complete suprise when i logged into KDE and
there was OO.o 1.1 beta Good To Go already... :) its details like this
that make a difference to a converted Windows user.

    Keep up the great work!

  Gary Sheppard