Keramik demo page is online! (with links!)

Daniel Naber daniel.naber at t-online.de
Sat Sep 21 12:02:21 UTC 2002

On Saturday 21 September 2002 11:45, marko faas wrote:

> I just hope that all the family-sites
> will adopt the same layout and the same menu entries.

You can encourage them if it's easy, i.e. a page should basically look like
this:

<? $title = "title of page"; include("/include/top.php"); ?>

...here is some content ...

<? include("/include/bottom.php"); ?>

So all the layout should be seperated from the pages so that editing pages
is very easy (basically the current pages do it like this already).

> I always learned never to use inc.-files, but only .php beacuse
> otherwise people could see the source.

But with *.php people can execute files that were not meant to be executed
separately. The right solution is to put the include files outside
docroot.

Regards
 Daniel

--