Fwd: KDE.org pages

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Thu Sep 19 19:14:39 UTC 2002

On Thursday 19 September 2002 19:24, Klaus Staerk wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
> Hi Thomas,
>
> thanks a lot for your feedback. I'll add them to the site and tell you when
> the next preview is finished. I have already heard some other voices about
> that, e.g. that it looks like "blackbox" (I don't know myself how the
> blackbox wm looks like ...)
Just some sidenotes about colors and the border style of the headers (like the
"Announcements", "News"):
Keramik has a quit nice color scheme "Keramik" and it might be very nice to
use these blue stuff instead of your colors, as the user would get the same
feeling on the webpage he gets after starting kde 3.1 in default style mode.
For the heading borders, the style of the keramik kwin deco might be
interesting (but could just be too much look like a "toy" or be to big)
Overall using the same colorscheme as in kde would bring the advantage, that
we can use the crystal icons in many places (links to app pages, buttons,
....) without breaking the style.