Representing your business in Russia

Oksana Svetlova org at anxee.com
Sat Sep 14 03:20:22 UTC 2002

Hello,

It is Oksana Svetlova again, St.Petersburg, Russia.

We, or you with one of my colleagues, were discussing
pro quality,low-cost web-design, and programming
services for kde.org a while ago. Well, it is
still valid, if any assistance in IT needed, welcome,
just let me know details, they'll return a quote.

However, I would like to discuss another thing. It's
been economic growth in Russia for the last 2 years,
consumer, and business demand is growing. Did you
already consider Russian market for your business?

I might suggest how to expand to Russia with almost
no investment. I can research for Russian companies,
interested in representation, and selling your
products/services in Russia. It may be from a single
person to a big company, from a well-controllable
subsidiary, to franchising, to an independent dealer,
as you decide.

My work will be to find, and conduct/facilitate
preliminary negotiations with your future partner,
translate talks, if needed. Your function will be
consulting your Russian partner on the marketing
strategy, and tactics. Your partner will be
responsible for implementation of your sales plan
in Russia - Moscow, St.Petersburg, and, possibly,
other regions. This will allow you as well as your
partner to profit from the joint business.

And here are my conditions: My service may cost from
US$500, depending on complexity. Your payment follows
_after_ you arrive at the partnership, dealership, or
representation agreement with _at least_ 1 of the
several candidates I provide.

Do you feel this may be a workable idea, and are the
conditions fair in your opinion? If yes, what variant
of representation, you think, is the right one for
your business, strategically?

Thank you very much,
Oksana Svetlova.
org at antee.com

PS. Yes, just in case the first topic is relevant,
to check the quality - web and programming samples
are still at www.anxee.com/samples_and_faq.html