Fw: failure notice

Robert E A Harvey bobharvey at laurentian.fsworld.co.uk
Fri Sep 13 13:08:31 UTC 2002

Now, this is interesting.  I don't mind, in the slightest, there
not being a 'webmaster' at any particular domain - I am sure that
the activies of spammers have managed to make the lives of such
people a misery.

What is a bit of a bugger is when I have cut and pasted an email
address from a web page and it bounces.  You advertise
'webmaster at kde.org' on your contact page
http://www.kde.org/contact.html .  But it bounces  - see below.
It does not bounce because it does not exist - it bounces because
you don't like me.

I'm only trying to pass on some broken links - why don't you like
me?  Is it because I use a mail address from mail.com?

I'm going to send this from a different mail account, and copy it
to the UK name on the contact page in case it bounces again - I
hope he won't mind passing it on.

Bobharvey
{bobharvey at europe.com, but you may have to try
bobharvey at laurentian.fsworld.co.uk or bobharvey at lineone.net if
you are feeling a bit out of sorts with mail.com}