KDE on CD-ROM

Jason Bainbridge jaseone at myrealbox.com
Mon Sep 9 15:23:12 UTC 2002

Chen,

That site doesn't seem to contain anything except for one of thse annoying
popunder ad's for http://diave.com that Konqueror conveniently prevented from

Is that the correct URL or are you still working on your site?

Let me know when there is applicable information available and I will take
another look so I can add your service to the list.

Jason Bainbridge
KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop
http://kde.org - webmaster at kde.org