cvsup admin email address ?

Michael Jahn michael.linux at web.de
Thu Oct 31 21:24:47 UTC 2002

Hi,
I've been in contact with the cvsup maintainer John Polstra for about a week now, helping him to
pin down the bug which caused cvsup to crash on my machine (and other users, as he told me).
Now we found the source of the problem and he wrote me the following:

"By the way, do you know who maintains the KDE CVSup server? The server's cvsupd
configuration files must be very unusual and complicated to trigger this bug. I would love to see
those files and find out whether they really need to be so complicated."

(This is not to be seen as an insult to the cvsup admin, rather he simply showed interest in these
files and wanted to help out) Since I've been aiding him all the time I would also like to help him
here. Unfortunately I did not find an email address of the cvsup admin on your website, so I
kindly ask you to provide it to me. I will then relay it to John.
Regards
Michael Jahn