No, not just yet! ;)

marko faas argus at dds.nl
Wed Oct 23 10:58:52 UTC 2002

Hi,

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 06:37, Eric Ellsworth wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 October 2002 8:58 pm, Jason Bainbridge wrote:
> > I am planning to start semi-formally gathering requirements for the new
> > design and look at it as a real life project using the proper methodologies
> > as I think this has been one of the major problems with the way things have
> > been developing.
> Glad to hear it.  What you propose sounds to me like a spec.  I thoroughly
> support writing a spec for the website - especially as it might help the
> usability team establish some practices in this regard - and, I will
> hopefully improve my own spec-writing skills through the discussions.

This extents the scope of our project considerably. You are touching the
content now too by suggestion that documentation and FAQ should be
merged. So if we are going to do this, we will have lots and lots of
more work (and evangelation) to do. Are we willing to do so or do we
rather stick with the current scope of design and menu-structure.

I DO support sending a questionaire to the webmasters of all
*.kde.org-sites to see when they woould like to use our new design
and/or menu and whether they are prepared to integrate.

Marko