maintainer of www.kde.org?

Klaus Staerk klaus.staerk at gmx.net
Mon Oct 21 19:19:45 UTC 2002

Hi,

On Monday 21 October 2002 04:09, Kurt Granroth wrote:
> On Sunday 20 October 2002 12:23 pm, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> > As far as I know Kurt Granroth is essentially the author/maintainer of
> > the current www.kde.org site.  I'm not sure where he is in all of
> > this, so I dropped him a note.
>
> I have followed this topic in the sense of reading every 30 or 40th
> message. I do have a few thoughts on the topic, though.

It's nice to hear Kurt's point of view here - and in some points very helpful
(IMO). Thank you, Kurt.

Concerning the maintrainerhsip, I would propose to give this job not to one
single person - as it's IMO a very hard job. So I propose to give it to two
or three persons.

Coming to names: I think cullmann, jaseone and physos could do this job
together.

What do you think about it?

Best regards,

Klaus