www.kde.org/testing update

argus at dds.nl argus at dds.nl
Mon Oct 21 16:55:50 UTC 2002

Hello Christoph,

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Christoph Cullmann wrote:

> Hi,
> please commit your changes of the stuff to www/testing/modified, as Sebastian
> has linked from kde-look to www/testing I find it better to let there a
> little unchanged version of the design living until we got the final out ;)
>
> BTW.
> As it seems to go towards the 1 sided left menu version, should I update the
> testing/modified stuff with the one side menu version of sebastian ?

??
I thought Sebastian had a double menu. But I have made his design into a
proposal with only one menu. Maybe you mean that one?
It can be found on http://huizen.dds.nl/~argus/

Maybe we can combine my left menu with this proposal?
http://www.kde-look.org/content/preview.php?file=3244-2.png

The right menu in my proposal can be trashed, if we ident the thrid level
in the left menu. I have to see it though, because it has some
disadvantages and I want to make sure that those are something we can live
with...

Marko