website problem

Brandon Petty bmpfg8 at umr.edu
Sat Oct 19 01:07:21 UTC 2002

Hello...

  I am a big KDE fan, but I just so happened to look at the Gnome page today and noticed their site was pretty spiffy.  I thought to myself "Gnome, HA!.. what do they know...?".  so I quickly turned to my beloved KDE site and noticed one thing.  This web pages 'sux'.  I hate to say it... but I've seen better kde application project pages.  If it were me, I would update the site. (Look at what it did for xine!.. http://xine.sourceforge.net) .  If you simply don't want to take the time or effort... contract someone, you users would appriciate it!

Thanx,
Brandito