Summary of IRC meeting at monday ;)

Klaus Staerk klaus.staerk at gmx.net
Wed Oct 16 15:06:46 UTC 2002

Hi Christoph,

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 15:18, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > On Tuesday 15 October 2002 22:50, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > > 2. Consense to create a new cvs module to test the stuff inside before
> > > do the changeover : STATUS UPDATE: new cvs module up and running for
> > > playing: kde-www (thx to david, thx)
> >
> > The new cvs module is ok so far - but we wanted an *empty* module in
> > order to start from 0 (where 0 = the first structure we have now ...)
>
> hmm, than I have got something wrong, but david surely wouldn't mind to
> erase the content ;)

Yes, that would be fine :-)

You know, having an empty module gives us the possibility to start from 0 and
get rid of the old structures, old content, etc without touching the current
system and running into problems with the current system while building the
new one.

TIA, Klaus

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk at gmx.net   |   staerk at kde.org   |