not good!

fredrik danerklint fredan at fredan.org
Mon Oct 14 19:42:30 UTC 2002

> > > serveral time in the last days (though kate.kde.org is a good place to
> > > test
> >
> > Are you gonna use my "kde-links" stuff ?
>
> What'S that at all ?

That is an way to handle all the links that exists on a website. You define
your link once and when it time to change the url, you only change it on one
location. For example, if I would like to print an link to kate, I would
include the following php code:
<?php print_link($kdelinks["Familiy"],"kate"); ?>

It can also handle different description of the link, like different languages
and even different "title" tags, which also can be in different language.

Grap the code from: http://kde2.fredan.org/web_keramik.tar It is the
"kde-links.php" that handle this stuff.

--
//fredan