GETTING SERIOUS INDEED! (mailing list archives)

Aunt Sally auntsally at linuxmail.org
Sat Oct 12 23:00:20 UTC 2002

Hank Leininger, webguy @ theaimsgroup,

BUT AFTER NO MORE THAN 10 CLICKS YOU STARTED BLOCKING ME AGAIN!

Hank, would you please give me the contact address to your superior. You are sneaky enough to block even your about/contact pages to prevent me from seeking help from others in your organization. I am willing to make a screengrab movie showing how seriously faulty your blocking system is to the end-user! But, based on our previous correspondence, I am unable to trust you, Hank, as my only link to solving this situation.

And solved this must be. These mailing list archives are far too invaluable a resource to be hidden from the public! Maybe there is a more stable service available from some other provider?

-As