Structure of our websites (in CVS + on the servers)

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Fri Oct 11 15:12:17 UTC 2002

On Friday 11 October 2002 13:11, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> If these changes have to be done, I would like:
> - that the history of the files are preserved. So someone with enough karma
> (Stephan Kulow, David Faure or Waldo Bastian) should move the files
> directly in the CVS server and not by CVS.
will be done that way, I only collect the dirs I want to move and let david
move them.

> - if we have common templates, the template should not limit the width of
> tables like the current ones. (Problem for the KOffice filter status pages
> and (I suppose) for the I18N team page.)
that is allready there ;) (even with the current alpha templates

> - still for the common templates: have templates for files with must have
> XSLT generated status files for KOffice's filters, so I have created my own
> headers. (Sure, XSLT would allow to generate text files instead of XML, but
> those XSLT templates are nightmares as any linefeed is found again in the
> generated file. Or you make such XSLT templates unfriendly for developers
> and for CVS.)
perhaps we could add some special templates for that stuff or fix the standard
templates to be able to handle that on request if you set some php vars, but
don't think that is top priority