IRC meeting for ppl interested in helping with the "get kde.org in shape" project ;)

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Fri Oct 11 08:13:22 UTC 2002

Hi

I intended to add some agenda and content to think about before I post this,
but current time constraints didn't help me finishing this. So now for the
invitation.

I want to invite everybody interested in helping with the kde.rog renovation
to meet on

irc.kde.org
#kde-www

14.10.2002
19:00 MEST (GMT+2)

I will try to prepare an agenda for this meeting to keep it as productive as
possible. Please mail me any suggestions you have for the agenda here on the
list or private, so they can be included before the meeting starts ;). (no,
this does not mean we can not come up with new topics during the meeting,
just want to give it some structure to get some work done)

MfG
	Rainer