Addition of dmoz.org to links?

Andy Goossens andygoossens at softhome.net
Sun Mar 17 21:24:36 UTC 2002

On Sunday 17 March 2002 21:56, Martin Konold wrote:
> On Monday 18 February 2002 12:50 pm, Stephan Binner wrote:
> > does anyone already have considered adding a link to dmoz's KDE category
> > http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Graphic_Subsystems/D
> >es ktop_Environments/KDE/ to the quick or "KDE Family" links? They have
> > nearly 800 links till today.
>
> You mean us refering to them or vice-versa?

I think he meant us refering to dmoz.org That would be most logical to me.
The other way around is already done (see website: first link in the list is
www.kde.org).

I can't see how dmoz.org could refer to "KDE Family" links located on each
www page (sidebar: lower left). dmoz.org isn't really "family" of KDE, so it
shouldn't be on each www page. But this link could be mentioned on
http://www.kde.org/family.html That page already contains unofficial links
like kde-look.org and apps.kde.org

--
Andy Goossens - andygoossens-at-softhome.net

"Use the Source, Luke..."