[Kde-events] List of events?

Andy Goossens andygoossens at softhome.net
Tue Mar 12 23:39:26 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 00:26, Chris Howells wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 March 2002 7:10 pm, Martijn Klingens wrote:
>
> [kde.org/events.html]
>
> > pretty sure you can add the LinuxTag to the list...
>
> Perhaps somebody else can do it as I don't really work on kde.org...

I was updating www.kde.org and that's why I asked the event list. I've added
LinuxTag to my local copy but I didn't commit it (or in my case: send it to
someone who has CVS access). I think Coolo is too stressed right now to ask
him CVS access :-)

I'm waiting to get some +- 5 pages updated before I send the patch.

--
Andy Goossens - andygoossens-at-softhome.net

"Use the Source, Luke..."