KDE Dot News: We Need Help

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 18 16:45:00 UTC 2002

Hi,

As you may have noticed, the dot is down and has been having stability
problems over the past few days.  The reason is hardware-based, so
it's pretty serious.

Since we have also been suffering from lack of bandwidth these past
few weeks, we'd like to consider new hosting arrangements.

If you think you can host or know of anyone who could host the dot,
please contact me with details.  It'd have to be a server capable of
running Zope/Python (256M ram plus any contemporary CPU should do),
Apache, and have a reliable and fairly fast network connection.

Thanks,
Navin.