[kde-doc-english]KDE facts and figures page

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sun Jul 28 11:08:28 UTC 2002

On Sunday 28 July 2002 12:50, Brad Hards wrote:
> I just ran it on the 2.5.29 kernel, which is the most recent experimental
> kernel (very roughly equivalent to CVS head).
>
> If you want it to look nice, switch to fixed width fonts.
>
> Total Physical Source Lines of Code (SLOC)                = 3,160,605

Cool. We now know the up-to-date figure for the Kernel. I am currently running
it in HEAD. It will last a bit since my copy of the KDE CVS repository is on
some old machine.

I'm counting in the following directories:
	arts kdeaddons kdeadmin kdeartwork kdebase kdeedu
	kdegames kdegraphics kdelibs kdemultimedia kdenetwork
	kdepim kdesdk kdesupport kdetoys kdeutils kdevelop koffice

This excludes:
	kde-common kde-i18n kde-extragear kdenonbeta quanta

plus any other I might not be aware of :-(

I'll tell you when I get the result for HEAD.

PS are you from the kde-faq team ?

--
Éric Bischoff