kde myths

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Fri Jul 19 16:55:37 UTC 2002

On Friday, 19 July 2002 12:49, Rob Kaper wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 12:30:49PM -0400, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> > http://kdemyths.urbanlizard.com/
> >
> > I believe it's an excellent addition to the KDE family. We should perhaps
> > try to get a kde.org name for it (like myths.kde.org) and add it to our
> > lists of sites.
>
> I already talked to Aaron about this.. I'd be more happy with hosting it as
> myths.unixcode.org, and adding myths about other projects as well. Putting
> it in the KDE family might seem a bit biased.

I don't agree. The myths are obviously fought out from the standpoint of a KDE
insider (I read them all with great attention, 2 minutes ago).

I don't have an opinion about a general "myths" site. I still believe Aaron's
nice work would complete well the KDE FAQ.

Cristian Tibirna .. tibirna at sympatico.ca
PhD student .. ctibirna at giref.ulaval.ca .. www.giref.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. www.kde.org