announce 3.0.2 broken links

Ben Hummon clouds42 at WPI.EDU
Wed Jul 17 17:04:05 UTC 2002

Hi,
  If anyone wants to, please update the "installation instructions" and
"KDE Compilation FAQ" links to developer.kde.org. Also, if there
is a template which these release announcements are written
from, it would be good to update that as well. I'll fix them when
I get the chance otherwise - my linux box has a dead power supply at the
moment.

bye,
Ben Hummon

   .~.
  / V \
 /(   )\
   ^ ^
"if you make a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day.  but if you light that man on fire, you keep him warm for the rest of his life."