SexCrawlers.com Newsletter

bizdev at sexcrawlers.com bizdev at sexcrawlers.com
Tue Jul 16 23:57:42 UTC 2002

SexCrawlers.com Newsletter (http://www.sexcrawlers.com)

Hello Webmasters!

Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July Holiday!

If you still have not signed-up for SexCrawlers.com Submission Services, then stop by here at http://www.sexcrawlers.com/signup.htm and give it a shot!

Also, if you want to become an affiliate of SexCrawlers.com, then stop by here at http://www.sexcrawlers.com/webmasterprogram.htm

If you are looking to marketing ADULT Toys, check out PromoteSexToys.com (http://www.promotesextoys.com). They offer great commission rates and give you the chance to market ADULT toys. They are very good and their sties highlyconverts.

SexCrawlers.com In the News
See this YNOT Interview with Steven Z at SexCrawlers.com here:(http://www.YNOTMasters.com)
http://www.ynotmasters.com/news/ynews/issues/062702/page6.html   (Thanks Jay, Bob, Greg, Gary and the entire staff!)
-Great Synergy
***********
This month we would like to thank the following company and friend for supporting SexCrawlers.com and the wonderful service(s) we bring to the ADULT Webmaster Industry

>SexCheck.com (http://www.sexcheck.com) and TrafffcCashGold.com (http://www.trafficcashgold.com) (Specials thanks to John Bennett and Craig Arjemi). Questions: Email to: craiga at netmgt.com, or 954-563-9008- ext 209
OFFICIAL SPONSORS & PARTNERS
In addition, we would like to thank the following sponsors for supporting SexCrawlers.com.

PERVERTCASH.COM
Make Big $$$ With the world's best selling Naturally Busty Site http://www.WantBoobs.com
Visit http://www.pervertcash.com for more information! Questions, email: jrworld at jrworld.com
(Say you referred by SexCrawlers.com)

IBILL.COM (Internet Billing Company, Ltd.) http://www.ibill.com
iBill.com is the leader in e-Transactions. They provide CC processing to thousands of webmasters all over the world. The are truly the standard in online third-party and merchant processing! If you have questions about  iBill.com’s products and services, please email: rdinger at ibill.com or call 888 237-1764 x4631 and ask to speak to RON DINGER, account manager (say you were referred by SexCrawlers.com). They also have an awesome new lookin’ site—so check it out!

2FOR1HOSTING.COM – http://www.2for1hosting.com/index.php?ad=42
2for1Hosting.com is an awesome hosting company that has low dedicated, virtual hosting rates. YOU MUST SEE THIS SITE!!! They also offer a WEBMASTER AFFILIATE PROGRAM FOR HOSTING. There is NOBODY in the industry that offers what they do For webmasters. 2for1hosting.com is perfect hosting solutions for webmasters. Contact them by 888-9-Groovy - Toll Free U.S. or  323-954-7174 – International, or email: Anthony at 2for1hosting.com. Ask for Anthony or Peter.

PR Dept. SexCrawlers.com/GSIS, Inc.
(818.501.8601)
---
You are getting this newsletter, because you registered yourself earlier at SexCrawlers.com
or requested to get this newsletter from the home page of SexCrawlers.com

To unsubscribe from this newsletter use the link below
http://www.SexCrawlers.com/cgi-bin/unsubscribe.cgi?email=webmaster@kde.org