2.2.2 Moved to the Attic (was: Possible Broken link)

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Mon Jul 1 04:45:48 UTC 2002

All,

Seeing how 2.2.2 has been moved to the attic, which doesn't seem to get mirrored should we re-arrange this page so it links to the 3.01 binaries and add a new section to point to the attic for older versions or should we wait until 3.02?

I'm willing and able to make any such changes, just not sure what is the preferred option, either way some sort of change needs to be made to atleast fix the broken links.

Jason Bainbridge | jaseone at myrealbox.com
KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop
http://kde.org | webmaster at kde.org