Request to Act as HTTP Mirror

Feisal Umar afu at webcraftsolutions.com
Tue Dec 31 17:04:49 UTC 2002

Dear Sir/Madam

As part of our contribution towards the community (we have been
following KDE's development ever since KDE1), we wish to provide a
mirror for the website http://www.kde.org. Please review and audit our
offer accordingly.

The mirror is currently located at
http://kde-mirror.webcraftsolutions.com

I would welcome it if you would add a record in your DNS (something like
www.my.kde.org which is already pre-configured in our Apache) for the
sake of uniformity with the other mirrors.

The server IP is 202.188.124.52

The following are the details you require of us as detailed in your
MIRRORS-HOWTO:

Country: MALAYSIA
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Owner: Webcraft Sdn Bhd
Name: Webcraft Solutions (info at webcraftsolutions.com)
Admin: webmaster at webcraftsolutions.com

I would appreciate it if you only use the above details, and not my
personal email address/name.

Please do contact me if you wish for further details.

Thank you.

--
Feisal Umar
Webcraft Sdn Bhd - http://www.webcraftsolutions.com