web discussion forum [Re: Inclusion of "Konstruct" in www.kde.org's application news]

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 27 20:07:04 UTC 2002

Stephan Binner <binner at kde.org> wrote:
> > Well yeah, but the guy Zeno currently has an account on the server and
> > is setting up his forum.  The whole thing seems to be taking a rather
> > long time, I guess he's not experienced at this.
>
> I didn't know that. Seems he started working on it today after being asked.

It's up, but I don't think it's officially ready yet.  He's working on
a "portal page" or something.

If you want to join him, arrange it with him and I will create the
necessary accounts.  I'm generally around, but it's his site and he is
doing everything right now, and we don't really have anything
arranged.  We can always wait and see how it goes.

-N.