Something I prefer some proofreading on

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Fri Dec 27 19:53:44 UTC 2002

Damn I hoped noone would notice the missing ones ;)
I amworking on the ones you mentioned (missed Gentoo though)

On Friday 27 December 2002 20:42, Stephan Binner Stephan Binner
<binner at kde.org> wrote to kde-www at mail.kde.org

> Some KDE versions infos are
> missing.

Soemtimes (*BSD) it is hard to give a version, since KDE is not really part of
the release but part of an additional package. (ports, etc.)

I have not decided for myself, if it is better to leave out the versions or
add them everywhere. I tend to leave them out, since this reduces
maintenance.

MfG
	Rainer